- submit one or more questions
- vote for those questions submitted by others that you’d also like to see answered
When we’ve collected the prioritized questions, we’ll select a time and method for city leaders to provide answers online, either via:
- a live online event (chat, webinar, teleconference)
- a recorded audio or video session
- a written/text response
We’ll then alert you (blog, email, RSS, Twitter, Facebook) when that occurs.
Watch the how-to video/screencast above for some coaching on how to use Google Moderator to submit questions and vote, check our FAQ page, and then dive in below with your questions and voting.
And don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.
– Griff Wigley, Project Coordinator, Edina Citizen Engagement